Cogito Ergo Credo
- This section provides articles and discussion on various topics relevant to rational and
- Cogito Ergo Credo
- I think therefore I believe (Latin).
- Cogitamus Ergo Credemus
- We think therefore we believe (Latin).
- Credere ut Intelligas
- Believe so that you may truly understand (the nature of reality).
- These Latin phrases encapsulate my view (and that of many other intelligent and thinking Christians) regarding the inter-relationship between Christian Faith and Authentic Scientific/Philosophical Knowledge.
- For more detail, see articles below
(as well as the other articles and links on this website).
Defending the Bible
Dialogue with a Skeptic
Sects and/or Cults
- Log (a partial list of questions that have come up during dialogs with various individuals)
- ... are being added to this website each week.
- Thank you for your interest.