What is Evolution?
Doubts about Darwin
Scientific Critiques of Evolution
General Critiques of Evolution
Problems with Evolution
Books - Critiques of Evolution
- Darwin on Trial, by Prof. Phillip E. Johnson (UC Berkeley), 1991.
- Evolution: A Theory in Crisis, by Dr. Michael Denton (biologist), 1986.
Icons of Evolution: Science or Myth? Why Much of What We Teach About Evolution is Wrong
, by Dr. Jonathan Wells (biologist)
- Darwin's Black Box: The Biochemical Challenge to Evolution, by Prof. Michael Behe (Biochemist)
- Reason in the Balance: The Case Against Naturalism in Science, Law & Education, by Prof. Phillip E. Johnson (UC Berkeley), 1995.
- Defeating Darwinism by Opening Minds, by Prof. Phillip E. Johnson (UC Berkeley), 1997.
- Uncommon Dissent: Intellectuals Who Find Darwinism Unconvincing , ed. Dr. William Dembski (mathematician), 2004.
- What Darwin Didn't Know , by Dr. Geoffrey Simmons & Dr. William Dembski, 2004.
- Not by Chance: Shattering the Modern Theory of Evolution, by Dr. Lee Spetner (physicist), 1997.
- A Case Against Accident and Self-Organization , by Dean Overton, 1997.
- How Blind Is the Watchmaker?: Nature's Design & the Limits of Naturalistic Science , by Neil Broom, 2001. (interesting read, not as well presented as Phillip Johnson's The Wedge of Truth)
- The Wedge of Truth: Splitting the Foundations of Naturalism, by Prof. Phillip Johnson (UC Berkeley), 2000.
Books - Alternatives to Evolution
- Origins of Life: Biblical and Evolutionary Models Face Off, by Dr. Fazale Rana (biochemist), Dr. Hugh Ross (astrophysicist), 2004.
- Science and Evidence for Design in the Universe, ed. Prof. Michael Behe (biochemist), 2000.
- Signs of Intelligence: Understanding Intelligent Design, ed. Dr. William Dembski (mathematician), 2001.
- Nature's Destiny : How the Laws of Biology Reveal Purpose in the Universe, by Dr. Michael Denton (biologist), 2002.
- The Case for a Creator: A Journalist Investigates Scientific Evidence That Points Toward God , by Lee Strobel, 2004.
- The Design Revolution: Answering The Toughest Questions About Intelligent Design, by Dr. William Dembski (mathematician), Charles Colson, 2004.
- The Design Inference : Eliminating Chance through Small Probabilities, by Dr. William Dembski (mathematician), 1998.
- No Free Lunch: Why Specified Complexity Cannot Be Purchased without Intelligence, by Dr. William Dembski (mathematician), 2001.
- The Privileged Planet : How Our Place in the Cosmos is Designed for Discovery , by Dr. Guillermo Gonzales (astronomer), Dr. Jay Richards, 2004.
- Rare Earth: Why Complex Life is Uncommon in the Universe , by Dr. Peter Ward (paleontologist), Dr. Donald Brownlee (astronomer), 2000.
Intelligent Design as a Rational Alternative
- What is Intelligent Design
- Frequently asked questions about Intelligent Design
- Articles, books, videos, responses from...
- Prof. Phillip Johnson , Prof of Law (University of California, Berkeley )
- Prof. Michael Behe, Prof of Biochemistry (Lehigh University)
- Dr. William Dembski (double Ph.D., Univ. of Illinois, Univ. of Chicago)
- Biologist Dr. Jonathan Wells (double Ph.D., Yale University, UC Berkeley)
- Dr. Stephen Meyer (Ph.D., University of Cambridge)
- Dr. Paul Nelson (Ph.D., University of Chicago)
- Dr. Robert Newman (Ph.D., Cornell University)
- Does God exist?
- In keeping with this website's philosophy of not reinventing the wheel,
selected external links above point to resources on other websites such as
arn.org, godandscience.org, reasons.org.
- Additional links and articles are being added to this website each week.
- Thank you for your interest.