- We are looking for Christian volunteers who can help with this website.
Our volunteers come from a variety of backgrounds (including the hard sciences), and attend a variety of Christian churches.
- See here for a statement of what we believe.
- This website is intended to be a resource for Christians and Seekers.
- Articles and links are provided to this end.
- We invite submission of original non-copyrighted articles, essays and web-links from Christians of any denomination.
- Articles are subject to being reviewed, edited and reformated to match this site.
- Authors will be appropriately credited.
- Email questions, comments, articles to Contact.
- See below for a to do list that volunteers could help us with.
- If you are interested in volunteering, please email us at Contact.
To Do List
- Pray for this website and for the volunteers who work to make this website possible.
Pray that God would bless this website, and use it to strengthen the faith of Christians, and
bring seekers to Him. If even one person is touched for Christ by this website, all of our efforts
have been worthwhile; and we have been informed by many individuals that they have been touched or
encouraged by this website. Thanks be to God.
- Read books and write book reviews for this website; in particular, books of interest to Christians and seekers.
- Identify book lists relevant to different topics of interest to Christians and to seekers.
- Provide your testimony.
- Write articles on any of the following topics:
- Why I am a Christian
- Is it rational to believe in God?
- Is it rational to be a Christian?
- Why did I choose Christianity over Atheism (or any other specific worldview).
- A brief overview of the different denominations within Christianity.
- A brief overview of the different cultural manifestations of Christianity (around the world).
- A brief overview of the different kinds of music within Christianity.
- In what way did Christianity contribute to the development of Science?
- A brief overview of the major different religions in the world; similarites and differences with Christianity.
- A brief overview of the different philosophies in the world; similarities and differences with Chrsitianity.
- Why I am skeptical of Darwinian Macroevolutionism...
- A brief overview of creationism vs evolutionism...
- A brief tutorial on the different kinds of creationism...
- A brief tutorial on the different kinds of evolutionary beliefs (hypotheses/ theories).
- A scientific critique of evolutionism (in particular macroevolutionism).
- Compile a list of great Christians of the past and the present.
- Write brief summaries of their lives; what can we learn from the lives of these great women and men?
- Compile a list of Christians Martyrs of the past and the present.
- Write brief summaries of their lives; what can we learn from the lives of these Christian women and men?
- Christian principles in law...
- Christian principles in society (or for a good society).
- Any other relevant titles you can think of...
- Compile questions that people ask about Christianity (in particular identify questions not on this website)...
- Write response to questions that people ask about Christianity.
- Write topical Bible studies.
- Compile a list of major characters in the Bible.
- Write a brief summary of the life of each of these major characters in the Bible; in particular,
what can we learn from their lives.
- Create multiple choice questions regarding the major characters in the Bible; e.g., 20 questions per character.
- Create multiple choice questions regarding the various books in the Bible; e.g., 20 questions per book.
- Create multiple choice questions regarding the major teachings of the Bible; e.g., 20 questions
about Jesus, 20 questions about God, 20 questions about Salvation etc. A list of relevant topics
can be see in the Doctrine class pages (or Christian Living class pages) of this website.
- Help increase the awareness of the Christian community about this website; e.g., by word of mouth, or emailing Christian family and friends etc.
- Use this website as your home base and visit Christian blogs, and provide encouraging feedback (to encourage the Christians
who are out there on the internet) and provide this website's URL as your website URL (in the sense of this website being your home base).
- Do the same as above, with Christian Pastor's blogs.
- Compile more Christian blog URLS (in addition to the ones on this website).
- Compile more Christian Pastor's blog URLS (in addition to the ones on this website).
- Do the same as above at Christian Forums and Bulletin boards.
- Identify the best Christian Apologetists on the internet. Make a list of them and their websites (so we can provide links to their websites on this website).
- Check to see if any of these Christian Apologists would be interested in collaborating with us.
- Create Christian Art (non-copyrighted photographs, paintings, artistic renditions) to post at this website.
- Create Christian poetry to post at this website.
- Write brief summaries of great Hymns of the Christian Faith -- and the stories of their authors and how these hymns came to be written.
- Create Christian short-stories, skits, dramas to post at this website.
- Create short Bible-studies, sunday school lesson plans etc to post at this website.
- Write responses to questions or critiques of Christianity by skeptics etc.
- Any other ideas are also welcome ... :)